Thursday, March 15, 2007

Geronimos, an After Hours Spot for Bars That Close at 2 a.m.

3528 S. University Dr. Davie, Fla. 33328
954-474-9998

Thursday nights may ladies night at the chain of Miller's Ale Houses, but if you're looking for somewhere to hit after closing time at 2 a.m., follow the crowd south to Geronimos. Nestled inside the plaza just 1.5 miles south of I-595 or 1/2 mile north of Griffin Road to the rear of Pier 1 Imports, this bar serves up drinks till the wee hours of the morning, especially for a bar out west. The bartenders are friendly and quick, never making you wait very long for your drink, if you wait at all.

The best thing is that the drinks are cheap. I can't quote exact prices, because like I said, it's really an after hours place and well, I can't quite remember those types of things. But what I do know is that after a "really great night out," I never wake up the next morning to see a credit card receipt I regret. Check out their website at www.geronimosbar.com for exact prices, although I think they have specials running which they didn't post on the site.

Another website I found while researching this bar was
. Try out this site as a quick reference when looking up ratings for a bar or restaurant. They are limited on the amount of places they have rated, but use a very simple grading scale to examine it. It's easy and quick, two things I love.

Cheers

No comments: