Monday, March 19, 2007

Cheap Drinks and Good Food are a Quarterdeck Specialty

8 locations around South Florida
Check their Website at for exact locations.

If you like noisy restaurants with cheap drink specials and great food, here is your place. You have your choice: can either sit enjoying a frosty beer with friends relaxing in one of their famous swinging table loungers, or sit inside with the crowd and cheer on whatever sports game is currently playing across one of the many TV screens inside. You pick, it's your night.

The food here is great, and reasonably priced. My favorite things are the appetizers, which I always get as a meal. Try out the Grouper sticks, which as far as I can find are actually Grouper. Also get the Artichoke Spinach Crab Dip, which is probably the best around. I won't lie to you, it is imitation crab (something I actually don't like) but it's worth it even if you pick out the crab just for the flavor of the rest. I promise you won't be disapointed.

The Website also advertises a rib special of $10.99 for a full rack of ribs with cole slaw, but you have to purchase a drink and any other sides are additional. I have never personally had the ribs, but I hear they are actually really good, especially for a raw bar atmosphere like this. And while they don't list their drink specials, beer runs very cheap here. And even cheaper if you get it on tap.

And don't forget, they have a location in Davie just north of Geronimo's. So when they call "Last Call" finish up your last drink and head down.

No comments: